If magical forest creatures came to my kitchen and made my family dinner every night while whistling cheery tunes, that’s really just about the only thing that would beat having an Instant Pot. I mean, the name alone should give you a clue. It’s a pot that makes food instantly.
Okay, not quite instantly. But it does make cooking a whole lot easier. Which, if you’ve been around here for a while, you know is kind of my thing. Making simple changes. Putting healthy choices on autopilot. All that good stuff.
So, here I am, unabashedly bragging on my Instant Pot for bringing dinner back to my family.
Did I mention I am not the world’s best cook? I can cook, it’s just that I’m terrible at actually getting to it. #procrationationisreal
Recipes help. A lot. So I’m sharing with you 100+ healthy Instant Pot recipes so you can do it, too.
Because what’s the point of life if you’re not paying it forward once in a while, am I right?
PS: My favorite 6-quart Instant Pot is on SALE right now for a really good price. Go check it out HERE.
10. Breakfast Quinoa
14. Lasagna Soup
23. Texas Red Chili
37. Butter Chicken
56. BBQ Pulled Pork
58. Pork Carnitas
77. Corn Cob Recipe
95. Tapioca Pudding
99. Pumpkin Cutie Pies
Love these Instant Pot recipes? Pin this post below!
- How to Make Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix (Gluten-Free + w/ Turmeric!) - February 20, 2018
- Daily Recommended Protein: How many grams do you really need per day? - February 14, 2018
- Stress Away Essential Oil Giveaway! ($40.13 Retail Value) - February 13, 2018
- I stopped dieting 6 years ago and this happened… - February 11, 2018
- 16 Eye-Opening Famous Quotes About Stress - February 3, 2018