We’ve been gathering a list of some fun matcha recipes so you can pick and choose which way to enjoy your matcha! All of these matcha green tea recipes harness its unique benefits — whether it’s in the form of tea, smoothies, lattes, or even cookies!
Matcha green tea recipes fit the bill perfectly today, don’t they? Seeing as how St. Patty’s day is almost here, green is the color du jour and we’re all about delicious, healthy recipes around here, right? See, it’s a matcha made in heaven! (Sorry, I had to.)
We’ve been seeing tons of research on the benefits of green tea pop up around the interwebz lately, and to make a long story short, matcha is like regular green tea on steroids!
Matcha also contains a high amount of the amino acid L-theanine, which can reduce mental stress, improve brain performance, and boost mood. (source)
(By the way, this is the matcha green tea powder I use.)
Because matcha is essentially super-powered green tea, it also has these awesome green tea benefits (in superpower form, of course):
- Supports a healthy liver
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels
- Reduces the risk of some types of cancer
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
PS: Order your own matcha green tea powder HERE.
37 Matcha Green Tea Recipes
14. Matcha Pancakes
MORE OF OUR RECIPE COLLECTIONS TO ENJOY:
- 40+ Healthy Strawberry Recipes
- 100+ Instant Pot Recipes for Every Meal
- 83 Healthy DIY Popsicle Recipes
- 75+ Avocado Recipes (Even Dessert!)
- 24 Homemade Wedding Cake Recipes
- 60+ Healthy Grilling Recipes for Every Meal
Love this post? Pin “Matcha Green Tea Recipes” below!