Hi! I’m Elizabeth and I’m the founder of The Nourished Life blog. I started this blog in 2009 as a way to document my journey and share resources for living a healthier (and happier!) life.
What is a nourished life?
You might notice we talk about a LOT of different subjects here at The Nourished Life. That’s because living nourished isn’t just one thing. It’s a little about nutrition. And self-care. And exercise. And balance. And love. And natural living. And reducing stress. And a whole lot more.
It’s all important.
So take what you like and leave what you don’t. We’re here to inspire you and help you create pathways to your success and happiness.
If that sounds like something that belongs in your life, check out our favorite posts below:
What You’ll Find on This Blog…
Metabolism and Health
- 7 “Healthy” Habits that Stress Your Metabolism
- How to Prevent Binge Eating
- Why I Eat Raw Egg Yolks Every Day
- 10 Foods that Affect Thyroid Health for Better or Worse
- Craving Peanut Butter? 3 Reasons Why
- My Secret Coffee Smoothie Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Homemade Potato Chips
- My Favorite Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Dear Body…
- How I Stopped Hating My Body
- Why Body Hate Hurts
- Traditional Diets in Perspective
- The Number One Ingredient to Avoid
- Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter Recipe
- Homemade Mouthwash that Whitens and Remineralizes
- 21 Home Remedies for Migraines and Headaches
- Safe Cookware vs. Toxic Cookware
- Homemade Toner for Acne Prone Skin
- 12 Natural Toothpaste Alternatives
Thanks again for visiting The Nourished Life – we look forward to seeing you around!
Don’t forget to check out our free essential oil eCourse HERE.