Do you have tons of seasonal fresh blackberries right now? After a while, it gets a bit boring just eating them by the bucketful – hard to imagine, but I hear it’s true. 😉 Fortunately, I’ve gathered together over 48 Healthy Blackberry Recipes that you will love.
I tried to find unique ways to use blackberries, like in breakfast and condiments and main dishes, and, of course, I gathered together the healthiest versions of classic blackberry desserts that I could find.
Healthy Blackberry Recipes
Basics + Condiments
There are so many delightful “basic” ways to use blackberries in the kitchen: jams, salad dressings, bbq sauces, vinegars, and more. After making these healthy blackberry recipes, then you can have fun creating unique and delicious meals around them!
1. Homemade Blackberry BBQ Sauce from Buy This Cook That
2. Blackberry Chia Seed Jam from The Pretty Bee
3. Easy Homemade Blackberry Jam from Real Life At Home
4. Blackberry Basil Vinaigrette from Tide & Thyme
5. Blackberry Butter from Cooking for Keeps
6. Blackberry Relish from Gnom-Gnom
7. Blackberry Vinegar from The Nerdy Farm Wife
Blackberries for Breakfast and Brunch
Puddings, parfaits, oatmeal, muffins, crepes, smoothie bowls, and even sausage(!!)….there are so many clever and delicious ways to make breakfast and brunch with blackberries! I’ve searched high and low to gather up easy blackberry recipes that you will love any morning of the year.
8. Blackberry Turmeric Smoothie Bowl (paleo and vegan) from Katalyst Health
9. Creamy Coconut Blackberry N’Oatmeal from Fresh Planet Flavor
10. Sprouted Quinoa Porridge with Cardamom Blackberry Sauce from Nourished Kitchen
11. Blackberry Banana Chia Pudding Parfaits from Eat Spin Run Repeat
12. Chia Blackberry Pudding from Two Sleevers
13. Blender Blackberry Quinoa Cakes from Cotter Crunch
14. Gluten-Free Blackberry Muffins from Can’t Stay Out Of The Kitchen
15. Gluten-Free Crepes with Blackberry Sauce from Frugal Farmwife
16. Blackberry Coffee Cake (grain/sugar/dairy free) from Joy Filled Eats
17. Blackberry and Apple Paleo Dutch Baby from A Saucy Kitchen
18. Blackberry Sage Breakfast Sausage from The Real Food Dietitians
Main Dishes with Blackberries
Most of the healthy blackberry recipes on this list probably won’t surprise you much. However, I hope I gave you some amazing creative ideas for how to use blackberries for main dish recipes. I can’t be the only one pleasantly surprised about: blackberry nachos, blackberries with salmon, blackberries with pork, and blackberry salads….right??
19. Salmon with Blackberry Sauce from The Gourmet Gourmand
20. Blackberry Basil Nachos (gluten free) from Cotter Crunch
21. Pickled Blackberries and Goat Cheese Toasts with Truffled Honey from With Food & Love
22. Balsamic Chicken Salad with Avocado, Feta, and Blackberries from Well Plated
23. Apple Walnut Salad with Easy Blackberry Balsamic Vinaigrette from Carlsbad Cravings
24. Grilled Chicken and Blackberry Salad from Wholesomelicious
25. Pork Chops with Blackberry Peach Sauce from Lemons for Lulu
26. Blackberry Balsamic Herbed Pork Tenderloin from Your Homebased Mom
Healthy Blackberry Beverages
There are so many amazing and delicious ways to drink up those tasty blackberries. I focused this list on healthy blackberry beverage recipes that showcase a little bit of everything you can make: sodas, ciders, smoothies, lemonades, and more. Mmm….quench your thirst with some blackberries!
27. Blackberry Lime Chia Fresca from Cocoon Cooks
28. Blackberry Cider from And Here We Are
29. Blackberry and Kale Breakfast Smoothie from The Organic Kitchen
30. Blackberry Coconut Smoothie (vegan, gluten free) from Girl Heart Food
31. Fermented Blackberry Soda from And Here We Are
32. Blackberry Switchel from Nourished Kitchen
33. Blackberry Sage Lemonade from The Vivacious Life
Obviously, I saved the best for last. Blackberry desserts are one of the best things ever. Amazing blackberry cobbler recipes may seem like a dime a dozen, but cobbler isn’t the only blackberry dessert. And I searched the internet high and low to bring you the best of the best.
I tried to get a bit of everything I could think of for easy, healthy blackberry dessert recipes: cobblers, crisps, pies, cakes, popsicles, cheesecake, ice cream, yeah, pretty much everything. Enjoy these lip-smackingly delicious blackberry desserts.
34. Matcha and Blackberry Curd Tarts from Bo’s Kitchen
35. Grain-Free Blackberry Pie from A Saucy Kitchen
36. Blackberry Crisp Tart (gluten free, vegan) from Bakerita
37. Gluten-Free Blackberry Cobbler from Life Made Full
38. Blackberry Ginger Galette (paleo) from Savory Lotus
39. Blackberry Crumble Bars from Fresh Planet Flavor
40. Blackberry Lemon Jam Thumbprint Cookies from I Heart Umami
41. Blackberry Yogurt Cake (gluten free) from Hungry & Fussy
42. Raw Vegan Blackberry Lavender Cheesecake from Food to Feel Good
43. No-Bake Caramel Blackberry Cheesecake from Get Inspired Everyday
44. Skillet Blackberry Cake from Savory Spin
45. Paleo Blackberry Cobbler in a Mug from A Girl Worth Saving
46. Blackberry Coconut Crisp from Barefeet in the Kitchen
47. Blackberry Cheesecake Popsicles from Evergreen Kitchen
48. Easy Blackberry Ice Cream from Eat Healthy Eat Happy
Healthy Blackberry Recipes: What’s Your Favorite?
After reading through this list of tasty healthy blackberry recipes, tell me: what is your favorite one? Which recipe from this list are you gonna try first?
I hope you love this list and that you love blackberries as much as I do! 🙂
MORE DELICIOUS HEALTHY RECIPES:
- 40+ Healthy Strawberry Recipes
- 37 Matcha Green Tea Recipes
- 47 Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- 83 Healthy Popsicle Recipes
- 10 Weird Sweet Potato Recipes that You Will Love