Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
This herbal ACV rinse recipe can help restore the pH balance of your hair and brings back its natural health!
Active Time5 mins
Resting time14 d
Total Time14 d 5 mins
Yield: 8 uses
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup dried herbs (see post for options)
- 1 cup water
Place your desired herbs in a glass container. Stir in your apple cider vinegar.
Cover the jar with an airtight lid. Shake gently to mix the herbs and vinegar.
Store the mixture in a cool, dry place for two weeks. Gently shake the container every day.
After two weeks, strain out the herbs and discard them.
Add water to the apple cider vinegar to create your hair rinse.
How to Use Your ACV Rinse
Note: refrigerate this rinse in between uses, as it does not contain preservatives.
Note: the herbs in this recipe are not required, but they do have added benefits. To keep things simple, you can just use ACV and water.
- After using shampoo and conditioner as usual, pour this herbal ACV rinse over your hair or spray it on with a spray bottle.
- Let the ACV sit on your hair for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse and dry your hair as usual.
- Use 1-2 times per week.