Homemade Toner for Acne & Oily Skin
This toner is simple and economical, with two ingredients that nourish and cleanse acne-prone skin.
Yield: 28 uses
- 3/4 cup green tea (strongly brewed)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
Simply pour the green tea and apple cider vinegar into a glass jar or a glass spray bottle.
Use a cotton ball to apply your homemade toner after cleansing or as often as desired. I recommend using it each morning and night.
Apply your moisturizer as usual.
Store this toner in the refrigerator, where it will keep for about two weeks.
While these two ingredients alone are enough to make a spectacular homemade toner, you can also experiment with adding 2-3 drops of my favorite essential oils. Try these to enhance the potency of your toner for oily skin:
- Orange essential oil (cleanses and tightens the skin, balances oil production).
- Lavender essential oil (incredible at soothing and calming the skin).
- Lemon essential oil (brightening and toning).