This giveaway post is sponsored by iHerb. All opinions are my own.
Did you know…
… more than 50% of adults in the United States don’t get enough Vitamin A in their diets?
… 95% don’t get enough Vitamin D from the foods they eat?
… more than 60% aren’t eating enough magnesium?
… more than 40% aren’t getting the Vitamin C they need from their diets?
And this just scratches the surface of how nutrient-deficient the average diet is. (source)
There’s no doubt that eating more nutritious food is important. But let’s face it, eating well is a challenge. A quality multivitamin helps fill the gaps and gives us an edge up in our daily nutrition.
A Multivitamin that Makes a Difference
Swisse has offered high-quality health and wellness products for more than 40 years in Australia — and I’m excited to share that Swisse products are now available for the first time outside of Australia via iHerb.
Swisse specifically formulated their Ultivite collection to provide quality nutrients that men and women need in their daily diet.
The Men’s Ultivite contains 53 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs tailored for men to help maintain energy levels, mental alertness, provide support during stress and assist with stamina and vitality.
The Men’s Ultivite includes:
- Zinc, which is essential for male reproductive health, testosterone production and helps support connective tissue formation
- B complex vitamins to support the metabolism of food into energy, which in turn supports energy production, stamina and vitality
- Vitamin C to support the immune system and vitamin D to support bone health
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, folic acid, iron and magnesium to help relieve tiredness and fatigue
The Women’s Ultivite includes 50 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs tailored for women to help maintain energy levels, provide support during stress and assist with stamina and vitality.
The Women’s Ultivite includes:
- Vitamin C to help support collagen synthesis (important for skin health!)
- Selenium and grape seed extract as antioxidants to help protect against potential free radical damage
- Folate, iron, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 to support red blood cell formation
- B complex vitamins to assist with energy production and stress support
- Vitamin B5 and vitamin B6 to maintain healthy adredal function by supporting the adrenal glands during times of stress
Exclusive from Swisse: Enter to Win a Trip to Australia
Now that their products are available out of Australia, the folks at Swisse want to celebrate this debut by offering an incredible sweepstakes.
The prizes are HUGE and you definitely don’t want to miss out on this limited chance to win.
What you can win:
- Round-trip coach/economy air transportation for you and a guest from major airport nearest your home to Melbourne, Australia.
- Three nights hotel accommodations (double occupancy) in Melbourne, Australia
- Two tickets to Melbourne Race Event, March 23 – 25, 2018
- Signed official Scuderia Ferrari Merchandise
- Swisse product gift pack
50 First Prizes up for grabs:
- A Swisse Gift Pack valued at US $50 each
How to Enter:
Click here and complete the form to enter the Swisse sweepstakes. That’s all you need to do!
New customers will get $5 off their Swisse Order of $20 or more!
Ready to try out the Ultivites line? Don’t forget to use your discount!
Share the love! Pin this post below.
- Daily Recommended Protein: How many grams do you really need per day? - February 14, 2018
- Stress Away Essential Oil Giveaway! ($40.13 Retail Value) - February 13, 2018
- I stopped dieting 6 years ago and this happened… - February 11, 2018
- 16 Eye-Opening Famous Quotes About Stress - February 3, 2018
- How I Finally Stopped Binge Eating Every Week - January 22, 2018