There’s nothing quite like using homemade facial masks to rejuvenate and nourish your skin. It’s like having a spa night at home, for way cheaper, with more wine and chocolate.
When you’re ready to pamper your skin, don’t head to the department store–head to your kitchen!
I absolutely love homemade facial masks. They’re the natural way to pamper your skin, refine pores, smooth wrinkles, and rejuvenate your skin–without the chemicals (or the pricetag!) of your typical department store products.
Here are some of my favorite face mask recipes:
8 Homemade Facial Masks to Rejuvenate Your Skin
1. 4 Simple Honey Face Mask Recipes
3. DIY Spot Diminishing Anti-Aging Face Mask
4. Detox Face Mask with Coconut Oil
5. Skin Soothing Face Mask Recipe
6. Anti-Aging Blueberry Enzyme Face Mask
7. Pore Refining Mask with Egg Whites
8. Chocolate Face Mask to Revolutionize Your Skin
Since making this post, I’ve created a few more great face mask recipes. Check them out! They are amazing for your skin, too: my Pumpkin Face Mask that gently exfoliates and brightens, and my Charcoal Face Mask Recipe to clear and soothe your skin.
Which Facial Mask Recipe are You Going to Try First? Tell me in the comments below!
MORE NATURAL BEAUTY POSTS:
- 40+ Coconut Oil Skincare Recipes
- 200+ Natural Beauty Recipes
- 40+ Homemade Lotion Recipes
- 21 Best Sugar Scrub Recipes
Elizabeth is the founder of The Nourished Life and has been writing about natural living for 12 years. Her work has been featured at Shape, Bustle, and Mother Earth Living. Her mission is to help you lower your stress levels and find fun ways to become happier and healthier. Read more about Elizabeth here.