I’ve gathered together a list of 36 easy, healthy salad recipes that you will love. They are beautiful, healthy and delicious! Eating seasonally is so yummy during the summer months. It’s always a good idea to eat more fruits and veggies, and these easy salads are a great way to sneak in even MORE healthy goodness into my family’s diet. Be sure to take a look at the whole list – some of the creative salad ingredients might surprise you!
36+ EASY, HEALTHY SALAD RECIPES
I focused this list of healthy salad recipes to those that include some type of greens or lettuce in the salad ingredients, just to keep things simple. Whether these salad greens are loaded with chicken, beef, seafood, fruit, or vegetables, they are practically guaranteed to be delicious and impress your family and friends. Enjoy!
Healthy Salad Recipes with Chicken
These filling salad recipes have chicken as one of the main ingredients. It’s a great way to load up on protein and a lot of these salads with chicken are filling enough to be the main dish.
1. Honey Mustard Chicken, Avocado, and Bacon Salad from Cafe Delites
2. Hawaiian Grilled Chicken Mango Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette from Whole and Heavenly Oven
3. Colorful Cobb Salad (Paleo and Dairy Free) from Healy Eats Real
4. Southwest Chicken Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing from Noshtastic
5. Buffalo Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad from Don’t Waste The Crumbs
6. Peach Salad with Grilled Basil Chicken and White Balsamic-Honey Vinaigrette from Cooking Classy
The Best Salad Recipes with Beef
It’s always nice to make beef-based meals for the family, but sometimes eating roasts, tacos, or grilled steak all by itself gets a bit boring. Fortunately, there are some very tasty and creative salad options for you to try! These are also great for using up leftover steak or roasts as salad ingredients.
7. Paleo Taco Salad with Dairy Free Ranch from Empowered Sustenance
8. Southwestern Steak Salad with Cilantro Avocado Dressing from Joyful Healthy Eats
9. Asian Sesame Steak Fajita Salad from Life Made Sweeter
10. Arugula Skirt Steak Salad with Caramelized Pears, Pecans, and Gorgonzola from Baker by Nature
Easy Salad Recipes with Seafood
I honestly never thought about putting shrimp in a salad before! These beautiful seafood salads have inspired me in the kitchen, that’s for sure. Shrimp is full of healthy protein and minerals, making it a perfect addition to your salad ingredients.
11. Skinny Shrimp and Avocado Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing from Gimme Delicious
12. Southwest Shrimp Salad with Spicy Honey-Lime Dressing from Premeditated Leftovers
13. Spicy Shrimp and Avocado Salad with Creamy Miso Dressing from Pinch of Yum
14. Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad with Shrimp from Garden in the Kitchen
Easy Salads with Fruit
I think the best salad recipes I’ve seen are ones that figure out how to balance the right amounts of fruit, veggies, and other ingredients with each other. They also make some of the most bright and beautiful salads! Check out the gorgeous recipes below (there are some unexpected fruits included in some of these!).
15. Strawberry Kale Salad Recipe from Gimme Some Oven
16. Apple Walnut Quinoa Salad from Two Peas & Their Pod
17. Strawberry Tropical Fruit Salad with Strawberry Ginger Dressing from Spoonful of Flavor
18. Roasted Beet and Blueberry Salad from The Nourishing Gourmet
19. Peach, Plum, and Cherry Salad with White Balsamic Vinaigrette from The Organic Kitchen
20. Strawberry Cobb Salad from The Nourishing Home
21. Nasturtium and Peach Salad from Rubies & Radishes
22. Cucumber Noodles, Watermelon, and Feta Salad from Two Peas & Their Pod
23. Blueberry Broccoli Spinach Salad with Poppyseed Ranch from Peas and Crayons
24. Strawberry Bacon Salad from Sally’s Baking Addiction
25. Easy Apple Spinach Salad from Gimme Some Oven
26. Sweet and Savory Cucumber Summer Fruit Salad from Gourmande in the Kitchen
The Best Salad Recipes Loaded With Veggies
Finally, I’ve gathered some vegetable-only salad recipes. These easy salads range from classics, like Caesar salad and Greek salad, to unique and beautifully colored salads with tasty salad dressings.
27. Healthy Greek Kale Salad from Peas and Crayons
28. Greek Salad Recipe (whole30 and paleo-friendly) from The Movement Menu
29. Kale Caesar Salad from Gimme Some Oven
30. Spicy Southwestern Salad with Avocado Dressing from Pinch of Yum
31. Southwest Salad with Pepper Jack and Avocado Salsa Dressing from Carlsbad Cravings
32. Rainbow Salad with Orange Vinaigrette from Savory Lotus
33. Roasted Vegetable Salad from The Organic Kitchen
34. Spring Salad with Lemony Turmeric Yogurt Dressing from Tasty Yummies
35. Golden Beet Pecan Detox Salad from Jar of Lemons
36. Green Machine Slaw with Ginger Lime Vinaigrette from Foraged Dish
Are You Excited About Salad Now?
I don’t know about you, but after seeing the photos of these beautiful salads, I am SUPER excited to dive in and prepare one of these healthy salad recipes. Which one are you most excited about trying? What is your favorite salad recipe?
More Real Food Recipe Collections:
- 37 Matcha Green Tea Recipes
- 47 Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- 83 Healthy Popsicle Recipes
- 10 Weird Sweet Potato Recipes that You Will Love
- 40+ Healthy Strawberry Recipes
LOVE THESE EASY SALADS? PIN THIS POST!
Elizabeth is the founder of The Nourished Life and has been writing about natural living for 12 years. Her work has been featured at Shape, Bustle, and Mother Earth Living. Her mission is to help you lower your stress levels and find fun ways to become happier and healthier. Read more about Elizabeth here.