- I love comments! Please feel free to comment and ask questions in the comment section below my posts. If you want to join in the comments, please abide by the policy below to promote a safe environment for conversation. Comments that do not abide by this policy are subject to deletion.
- I don’t mind a good-spirited debate. I think it’s important to look at both sides of an issue, so your opinion is certainly welcome in the comments. However, if you disagree with a post or another commenter, please avoid profanity, name-calling, derogatory comments, etc. Keep it friendly and stay on topic.
- Leave a comment, not an article! Not many folks have time to read a novel-length comment.
- Use the URL field to link back to your own blog or website. Do not post links in your comment for self-promotion or product sales.
- Trolling comments, serial comments and spam will be deleted.
Elizabeth is the founder of The Nourished Life and has been writing about natural living for 12 years. Her work has been featured at Shape, Bustle, and Mother Earth Living. Her mission is to help you lower your stress levels and find fun ways to become happier and healthier. Read more about Elizabeth here.